1. Introduction : GD PI WAT Process of leading B-Schools
2. GD Foundation: Master-tips for Cracking GD.
3. PI Foundation: Master-tips for Cracking PI
4. Interview Questions on various Academic Streams
5. Past interview questions of IIMs and other B-schools
6. WAT Foundation and Master-tips.
7. SOP writing and Form-Filing basics.
8. GD practice on general topics.
9. GD practice on specialized topics.
10. Mock Personal Interview-1
11. GD practice on idea-based and abstract topics.
12. Group Exercise and Extempore basics and practice.
13. Case Study basics and Case Study practice.
14. Mock Personal Interview-2 (By Industry Experts)
15. Analytical Writing Assessment/Essay writing- Practice.
16. GD practice on mixed topics.
17. College specific GDs & PIs.
1. Economics 1 – Macro (India and the world)
2. Glossary of Economic Terms with brief explanation
3. Economics 2 – Micro (Banks/ Markets and Government)
4. Economic Terms – CRR, SLR, Repo Rates, GDP, GNP, Inflation
5. Business Awareness
6. Industries & Sectors – Finance, Insurance, Investment Banking, BFSI.
7. Industries & Sectors -Manufacturing, Service, FMCG, Consulting
8. Indian History
9. World History
10. Indian Geography
11. World Geography
12. Indian Polity
13. Indian Constitution
14. Indian States and Union Territories
15. Science and Technology (World and India) 1
16. Science and Technology 2 – Space Explorations
17. Agriculture and Rural sectors
18. Agricultural Reforms
19. Indian Budget
20. Indian Railways
21. Government Schemes and Policies
22. World Organisations : UNO, WTO, IMF, ICJ etc.
23. Group of Countries: ASEAN, G7, G20 etc.
24. World War 1
25. World War 2
26. Indian Mythology
27. Career in Marketing, Sales & Finance
28. Career in Operations, Supply Chain & HR
29. Miscellaneous topics (important for interviews)
30. Miscellaneous topics (asked in interviews)
As I celebrate my success in CAT, my deepest gratitude goes to the entire team at Mindworkzz for the constant support offered to me. Being a first timer at CAT, the training offered at Mindworkzz helped me sharpen my skills and get over my weak areas. The material and lectures provided helped me get the concepts and strategy right while the mock tests helped me identify where I stood in the race at each stage of my preparation. The regular mock interviews and the suggestions for improvement were of immense help when I faced the interview board.
Himanshu Salgotra-99.85 %ile
If getting into a good B-School is 51% about academic knowledge, then it is 49% about correct motivation. A good CAT score is the first, but the most important step of this process. At Mindworkzz, Arun sir and his team not only provided me with the best training to crack the CAT exam, but also the PDP(Personality Development Program) sessions, which polished my outlook towards the exam. The constant emphasis on taking mock tests, and identifying my strengths and weaknesses in the exam helped me plan my approach better and prepared me for unfavorable situations. Smaller batch size and helpful faculty made sure not even a single doubt goes unnoticed. I would take this opportunity to thank the Mindworkzz team, in helping me get a good CAT score and securing a seat in Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University.
Shantanu Agarwal CAT-18: 99.89%ile
CAT Preparation Is not just about academic knowledge, it is about developing a thought process for time management and increasing accuracy in the exam. Arun Sir and Meenakshi Ma’am not only make you aware of the dynamics of the CAT exam but they help you in increasing the self-believe and confidence in oneself to bell the CAT. The regular PDP sessions by Arun Sir helped me a lot in keeping my spirits high during the entire prep phase. Constant personal guidance for identifying my strength and weaknesses helped me a lot to develop a proper test taking strategy. I am extremely elated to make it to the Top B-schools in the country and I owe a big part of my success to the entire team of Mindworkzz.
Raghvendra Pratap Singh-CAT 18:99.38 %ile
I would like to thank Arun Sharma Sir for helping me realize my dream of getting into a premier B-School. Coming from a Non-English Background, I was always apprehensive of reaching an IIM. However, the guidance given to me at Mindworkzz was extremely helpful and played a major role in me getting selected in one of the BEST B-SCHOOLS of the country.
Sandeep Mohanty - 99.69%ile
Mindworkzz really helped me not only to get a good score but also guiding me on improving on certain aspects that really helped me getting through the interviews. It was a really enriching journey that I had with Mindworkzz. Classes were awesome, not only teaching the logics & tricks to the questions but also instilling an ability to make the right question choices which were really helpful in the actual paper. The GD/PI sessions by Arun Sharma Sir & Meenakshi Ma’am were of great help as it honed the set of skills required to get into one of the Top B- School. The good thing was we got to interact with people of the institutions in which we wanted to get admission. That really gave us an insight to what the institute really wants from a candidate. I want to thank the whole Mindworkzz Team for pushing me & motivating me throughout this journey
Nakul Tyagi-99.25 %ile
Head Office: CP1: 9 A- Phelps Building, First Floor, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi. Contact: 011-47506801
CP2: A-25/2, First Floor, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
CP3: P-4/90, Ground Floor, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
CALL US :
Admissions – 9595806833
Helpline – 9415333920