Request a call back!
Classroom Program – Comprehensive CAT
Enrol today and get upto Rs 6000/- Discount!
Call 9595806833 or fill the Enquiry Form to get a call from us regarding course details.
1. All topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning will be covered in CAT Classroom Program.
2. Duration of the course
The entire course will be completed in 5 months. After that, revision classes and Mock Test analysis classes along with Online and Offline support for live classes and recordings will be available till Mar, 2021 for CAT 20 Students
3. Weekday and Weekend batches are available.
- GD/PI/WAT Classes will be conducted regularly.
- Personality Development Program (PDP) sessions by Arun Sharma Sir will be held regularly to boost your GD/PI preparations and improve your personality.
5. Online Support
You will get support for missed classes, revision classes, problem solving and doubt clearing through CAT Online Classes.
6. Test Series
- 20 Full length Tests- Mindworkzz National Mock CATs
- 10 Arun Sharma’s CAT Challenge ( Full Length Tests )
- 100 Sectional Tests chapter wise for practice
- Analysis and discussions of Tests on Forum Page and in classes
- Assignments on all topics with solutions under 3 sub sections ( Moderate, Tough & Exam based )
- 20 Tests for other exams (XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT) will be provided.
7. Course Materials
- 11 Modules will be given as a part of the Course Material consisting of Basic & Advance content.
Extra classes will be given for students i.e English Development Classes and Maths Development Classes to brush up the basics.
9. Classes for other MBA entrance exams like XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT/CMAT will be conducted as well to cover their course structure.
Fees can be paid in two instalments. The second instalment has to be paid within 30 days. If a student pays the full fees while enrolling an additional discount of Rs. 1000/- would be given. The quoted fees is inclusive of all taxes.
To enroll kindly fill the form: goo.gl/vvDE3j
Course Price: Rs 67000/-
11. Mindworkzz Centres in Delhi:
a. Connaught Place 1: Head Office: 9A Phelps Building, First Floor, A-Block, opp. Bercos Restaurant, New Delhi-110001.
b. Connaught Place Center 2: A Block-A 25/2 & A 25/3, 1st floor Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001.
c. Connaught Place Center 3: P Block- P4/90, Ground Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Contact: 9595806833/01147506801 for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
The entire Quants and Data Interpretation portion would be covered by Mr. Arun Sharma himself. Mr Sharma is an Alumnus from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He authors national best sellers for CAT published by McGraw Hill. He has the unique distinction of having qualified the CAT a record 19 times in a row; with his latest percentile being 99.99 in CAT-19. The English portion would be covered by Mrs. Meenakshi Upadhyay who is also a nationally renowned author for McGraw Hill and an acknowledged expert in English and Language Training. They are supported by a team of IIT, IIM Alumni and subject wise CAT experts.
We offer CAT, CLAT & UPSC Prep Courses at Mindworkzz.
1. You an pay the fees via Instamojo payment link or by NEFT Transactions. You can also send us a cheque or a draft. You can also visit our office any pay via debit card, credit card or in cash 3. If you make the payment by NEFT (online), Please send us the Screenshot of the e-receipt(Showing transaction id) on email@example.com
2. If you make the payment by cheque or draft, Please send us snapshot of the cheque or draft on firstname.lastname@example.org and then courier it to us on our mentioned address.
3. If you name the payment by NEFT (offline), Please send us your Name, UTR Number, Course in which you have enrolled, and the amount paid on email@example.com
You will be automatically given access to the Test Center once you enrol with us.
Yes you can take free tests uploaded on the website. You need to be logged in on www.mindworkzz.com while talking the tests.
If you work hard and follow whatever is taught by the faculty members in the classes, we are sure you will be able to score well in the exam. But in case you could not make it, you will get a 50% discount when you wish to extend the course for one more year.
1. Printed books-content different than Arun Sharma’s Book from McGraw Hill and to be used in association with his Mcgraw Hill Books. There would also be printed tests available.
2. E-Materials and tests delivered on your Inbox or available through the website.
3. Extensive content through our unique test center – accessible through your personal home page.
Till your CAT exam and beyond for GD – PI + Support for other exams like XAT/FMS/IIFT, etc.
In case you are not able to see the videos uploaded on the study center page of the website, you need to do the following steps:
1. Please use the below link to clear your catch.
2. If still there is a problem, click on the name of the video and see the video in its dedicated unique page.
3. You might have to wait for 5-10 mins(Depending on your Net speed and browser) for the video starts. Normally the video starts in 15-20 seconds
Mindworkzz is one of the best CAT Coaching in Delhi. The Faculty team is from Top IIMs and has Rich Experience. The Batch size is small so personal attention is given to every student. The Test Series is prepared by Arun Sharma Sir and his academic team, which provide relevant questions
OUR STUDENTS SUCCESS STORIES
Shantanu Agarwal CAT-18: 99.89% IIM Ahmedabad
Sandeep Mohanty CAT-18: 99.69% IIM Ahmedabad
Sahil Verma CAT-18: 97.9%ile IIM Ahmedabad
Anil Dudi IIM Ahmedabad 99.56 % ile
I am extremely grateful to Arun Sir and Meenakshi Ma'am for providing invaluable inputs in my CAT preparation. My way of interpreting numbers changed drastically after a few of Sharma sir's classes and this changed perception helped me in both Quants and Data Interpretation. Their guidance right up to the exam helped in settling any nerves. To be fair after a month at Mindworkzz, I was sure I was going to my dream B-school.
Amlan Patro IIM Calcutta 99.73 % ile
I had registered for your CAT 2015 course and have since been a student of yours. I'm delighted to inform you that I scored 99.73%ile in CAT 2015, and would like to thank you for your support in my success.
K.H. Abhishek IIM Calcutta 99.28%ile
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
I have been offered admission to PGP program of IIM Calcutta. This is all due to your timely and earnest advice and help, be it my SOP or general guidance for interviews even though I am miles away.
Thank you, you both mean a lot to me and thanks a lot to the whole Mindworkzz Team. The whole year at Mindworkzz was a great learning period for me.
Himanshu Salgotra IIM Calcutta 99.85 %ile
Arun Sharma IIM B
Arun Sharma is a name that every CAT aspirant surely knows of. He is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore and well-known author of two of the most sought after books on CAT preparation published by McGraw Hill. He is a serial-CAT-taker, who has been cracking the exam for the past 19 years with 99.9+ percentile every time. He has over 10 titles to his name, and over 2 million copies of his books have been sold till date.
Some of his CAT Scores:
CAT 14- 99.96%ile, CAT 15- 99.87%ile, CAT 16- 99.97%ile, CAT 17- 99.96%ile & CAT 18- 99.99%ile
Meenakshi Upadhyay – IIM B
Meenakshi Upadhyay, is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore, and a best selling Author with McGraw Hill for books on Verbal Ability for Aptitude exams. She has been actively involved in teaching for the last 15 years.
A Communications Skills expert (trained under the famous Sabira Merchant), Meenakshi has provided training in famous corporate houses and anchored many shows both on the Television as well as live shows.
She instills in her students the confidence to gain command over the language and become effective in all spheres of life.
Arun Chaturvedi IIM A
He also takes GD/ PI sessions at Mindworkzz.
Mayank Raj IMT Ghaziabad
Sony Goyal IIM A
He is currently working as Director at My Career, an entrepreneurial venture by the group of IIM Alumni with a focus to provide quality education and guidance for success oriented careers.
He teaches courses on Market Research and Self Development in various management institutes in India.